Instead of just getting a static display of their responses, you get an interactive, summarized, and medically assessed patient review that helps you pinpoint:
- - Critical risks (i.e. hemostasis issues, risk for infection)
- - Medical conditions and how they might effect their treatment
- - Follow up details about conditions
- - Drug descriptions
- - Drug actions, interactions, and reactions
- UNLIMITED CUSTOM FORM CREATION or free edits to standard forms.
- Pre-Clinical Assessment for every patient including critical risks, medical conditions, drug descriptions and more.
- Medical and dental history summaries display positive findings for quick review.
- Patients can register and update using any device.
- Patients can electronically agree and sign all forms, including your office policies, before getting to the office.
- Pediatric forms that help parents register children with no double entry of information.
30 day money-back guarantee. No contracts, no hidden fees, no patient limits. Support & training included.
Patients can register and update using a secure patient portal. All information is encrypted and HIPAA compliant.
Compatible or integrates with your practice management software.
No. Dental Symphony provides an online registration system with forms optimized for online and mobile use. Custom forms can be created to collect specific information, but look will not match PDF appearance.
This depends on the number of computers and which practice management application your office uses. Less than 15 computers usually takes 1-2 hours to set up.
Dental Symphony can work alongside any Practice Management System. Ask us how it interacts with your individual system for maximum efficiency. Dental Symphony is a Dentrix Connected Partner.
The Clinical Team consists of distinguished professionals who have created the libraries and point-of-care support information that gives Dental Symphony its distinctive character and underlying value. They generate and manage the clinical information to keep Dental Symphony relevant to the ongoing practice of dentistry.
See more Frequently Asked Questions
Complete consent forms, referral forms, examination forms, recommendation forms or any other kind of form during the patient's appointment. This is great for strengthening your patient record and generating content for your patients or colleagues. Create custom forms or use ours.
Create patient care packets for new patients, recall/hygiene patients, to accompany treatment plans, referrals, or any other reason. Integrate information you collect in ePatient to provide your patient with all the information you need them to know. Send your patients home with more than an invoice and increase satisfaction and production!