We collect the following personal information from you:
- • Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number.
- • Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type
We use this information to
- • Enroll you our subscription services
- • Send you an order confirmation
- • Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- • Send you requested product or service information
- • Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns
- • Administer your account
- • Send you a newsletter
- • Conduct research and analysis
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at email@example.com.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering live chat customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
- • in certain situations, Dental Symphony may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities
- • as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- • when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- • if Dental Symphony or its parent company, WorthWhile, Inc., is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Dental Symphony and our marketing partners. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you.
We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
We and third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity may use LSOs such as HTML 5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs.
If you subscribe to any of our services (which requires more than just visiting our website at www.dentalsymphony.com), we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, please contact us. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter your personal information when creating an account or when setting up a demonstration, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, please contact us.
We post customer testimonials on our website which may contain personally identifiable information. We obtain the customer's consent via email or in writing prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. To request removal of your personal information from testimonials or comments, please contact us.
Upon request Dental Symphony will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If the personally identifiable information we have changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete or deactivate it by making the change by contacting us at the contact information listed below. We will respond to any requests for access to personally identifiable information within 30 days.
Dental Symphony may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the provisions in this Policy regarding notice and choice and the service agreements with our Clients.
1616 Pennsylvania Avenue
Fort Worth, Texas 76104